The standard bull carbon shaft gives you enough power and sharpness by itself.
In addition to that, the slightly heavier butt and the narrower shaft connected by the Uni-loc joint give you the right amount of vibration, so you can concentrate on playing.
Even if you switch from a high-tech shaft or a normal shaft, you can hit it without feeling uncomfortable.
This series is recommended for those who are looking for a professional cue equipped with a carbon shaft at a reasonable price.
- Joint pin: Uni-loc,
- Forearm: Black wood with Blue Split point design,
- Butt sleeve: Black wood with Blue Split point design,
- Grip: Leather wrap,
- Design: Red Split point inlay,
- Joint tipe: Uniloc Quick Release;
- Standard weight: 19oz
- Installed cue tip on shaft: Kamui black soft
- Possibility to change the shaft diameter from 12,25mm to 11,75mm
- Possibility to change the shaft lenght from 29" to 30"
Please, note that this quotation refers to the quantity specified above. If you want the total price for more quantity and many products, add each product to the cart and get quotes on cart's page.
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.