Click Image for Gallery
Combining the high elasticity of leather’s fiber structure with the high repulsion characteristics of resin, we have created a break tip with excellent control. The new laminated structure tunes power and spin, smashing the traditional standard of break tips.
Kamui cue tips is made up of 100% japan Pig skin
- Diameter 15mm;
- Material Pigskin and resin.
N.B the price for a single tip
There are some points you have to pay attention to when installing a KAMUI tip.
- When the tip reaches over 60 Celsius by frictional heat, the layered glue of KAMUI tip starts to get soft. therefore, try NOT to cause frictional heat in all the process.
- Always have a sharp cutting tool. Cut towards the ferrule and NOT away from the ferrule.
- You can use a razor blade to trim the diameter of the tip to match the diameter of the ferrule. No need for excess strain on the tip such as pushing or pulling while cutting the tip. If your cutting tool is sharp the tip will not experience any damage.
- When burnishing the side of tip with sandpaper, please always pay attention to frictional heat. Check the heat with your finger often and keep burnishing
Please, note that this quotation refers to the quantity specified above. If you want the total price for more quantity and many products, add each product to the cart and get quotes on cart's page.
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.